Hey everyone, I hope everything is going good. This is my first update in a while.
Well, what has happened this month?
I finally did my act for North Shore City Magician's Club, and I got accepted into the club. (yay).

Over at Ellusionist.
Flow (By Dan Hauss and Paul Harris) has now been released. Check it out.

Over at Theory 11
Believe (By Joel Paschall) is avalible now!
Five Speed and Unicoin (Both By Chris Kenner) are avalible now for download on T11's 1-on-1 section. And remember, tonight, a new 1-on-1 will be released at 11pm EST.

Over at PenguinMagic
Jay Noblezada has decided to release a follow up dvd to "In The Beggining There Were Coins."
called "MONEY" which shall release on May 23, 2008.

Over at DanielMadison.co.uk
Dan has released two new Ebooks,
THOUGHTS OF A MADMAN (Concepts and effects of close up deception and illusion by Randall Freeman + Daniel Madison)
And III (Three) The final admission of the best selling underground trilogy of journals on modern, close-up, underground subterfuge and deception.

Thats about all I can think of at the mo, and heres my favourite video of the month so far.
Cheers. Tom (Remember video contest closes May 31st EST, get you entries into me at Twozwozer@hotmail.com)