Ok, sorry this is late, Ive been busy with work and everything. So I managed to find Tara's place and when I went in-side, I could not believe it, his house was just filled with boxes upon boxes of magic stuff. And when something looked like it had nothing to do with magic, all you had to do was take a closer look to see that it was. We spoke about what I want to get out of magic and if I want to take the next step, turning magic from a hobby into something else. Now I'm still not sure about this because I'm being torn both ways. My parents don't like my magic, and they think I should just concentrate on my school work and that magic wont make me any money. Then there is Tara who has actually made money from magic, it's his job. I still don't know what to do.

Any way, later that day we went over to Tara's Mum's Pad, and her house is just filled with old, antique weapons and suits of armor. Of course, there are boxes of old magic stuff. I had a browse round, then we went back to Tara's by that time I had to leave to go to work :( So I left. It was a pretty good day, I should be going round there next Sunday for a lesson. Should be great.

Thanks for reading.