The person who tagged you is: The Cuso

Your relationship with him: Blog Mate, Teacher of XCM

Your 5 impressions of him: Long Hair (lol), Mad Card Skills,

The most memorable thing she had done for you: One of the first people I have learn XCM from

The most memorable words that she had said to you: Its all been just general chit chat.

If there will be a chance, he will become your lover? I'm really sorry, but no.

If he's your lover, what he has to improve on? Make The Cuso a house hold name (lol)

If he becomes your enemy? I would say, "You cant catch me if I'm on fire!"

The reason why she/he becomes your enemy: Telling me I was wrong when I was right

What will you like to do for him now? Chillax

Your overall impression of him: XCM Guru

How people around me will think of me: Think of what? Nobody can hate me

What do I love about myself: Im Tom Powell

What do I hate myself? You cant hate Tom Powell

The most ideal person I would like to be: Tom Powell.

Some words for those who care for me: "Trying is the first step towards failiure"

Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you. (Lol, Ive only got one Blog friend, )

1) The Cuso (Ha, go you back :P)
2) Georgie
3) Henry
4) Kiwi
5) JP
6) Rob
7) Bailey
8) Tale
9) Sarah.D
10) Gracey

Who is 2 having relationship with:The cursed Lee

Is 9 a female/male: Female

Will it be good if 1 and 10 are to get together: No way Josay, shes mine :P

How about 3&4: There good friends, nothing more, nothing less

2 studying about: Beats me.

When was the last time you'd chatted with 3: Last night on Warhawk

What kind of music does 8 like? Everything thats not either old or rock

6 has any siblings? A little Bro.

Will you woo 3? Already have with me charms :P

How about 7? Bailey knows he loves me, :P

Is 4 single? Think so

Surname of 5: Stockwell.

Hobby of 5: Beatboxing, gaming.

3 studying at: school

Have you ever developed feelings for 8? Only friend feelings.

Where does 9 live? Where ever she wants

What colour does 4 like? Probably one that doesnt exist.

Are 1&3 best friends? They dont know each other

Does 7 like 2? Everyone loves Georgie

How do you know 2? Child hood friends

Does 5 has pet? Dont think so


Yay, its over!