www.closeupjm.com

Well Miller has updated his site and I must say it looks very good. With the update there is also a Christmas Contest To....

Closeupjm.com CHRISTMAS CONTEST..DETAILS BELOW!
It has been a great yr for us and I would like to extend my thanks with a contest for alll my fans.
Here are the prizes..

The first one to send me the answers through my contact form gets the grand prize package..

The Cloak with thread..
The NEW X-marks the spot...
The NEW Time and Space...
All three Notes I have on my site. HUH? Locked in a room without cards, Strolling Hands Magi-Fest Notes.
And my Brand new effect trans-Fixed...

Runner up will get..
The Cloak
X-Marks The Spot

And third place will get...The Cloak.

happy hunting!

I will post the winners on Christmas Night here in the NEWS section!(I will accept any entries through the contact page or regular e-mail)Ok so here are the questions for my Christmas contest...

1.What type of coins did I use in the underground video of Silver Dream?this one is HOT! YOU NEED TO KNOW THE EXACT TYPE OF COINS, CURRENCY AND MAKE Ex. english penny, barber half!!! (HINT- Cerca Trova the page of Dreams)

2. Who is the famous movie actor I imitate on my blooper reel?

3. And what is my daughters name (dig deep for that)

Merry Christmas,The Millers