I thought it should be time for an update, I havent really had much to talk about. But I did win my first contest ever the other day. I won 3 free packs of Theory 11's new Bicycle Centurions, all thanks to Matt AKA Blink from The Magic Review. So Im sure Ill have something to say about them when they arrive.

Speaking of cards, the other day my Brown Wynns finally arrived after waiting nearly 2 months for the package to arrive. They are pretty cool, too stiff for me at the moment, and after under 12 hours Ive had them opened, they have already started to wrap. So Ive just stuck them under a heavy box and we shall see what will happen to them.

On the first of April I have my initiationact for my magic club. Im planning a time travel sort of routine, using an ACR, the classic Time Machine effect and Im going to close with Greg Wilson's Flash Back.

Im also very excited, because Ive finally decided to order a chop cup, this is going to be my first piece of stage magic and it is something that I will be able to busk with. Outside where I work, we get lots of people coming with music to busk, now Im going to change things up and bit and show the people of NZ that there are some magicians in this country.

Cheers, Tom