Got a question the other day, (Blink answered it). I thought it would help everyone.

"What do you mean style? Like skater, emo, goth? Can you explain? I don't get it."

"'Style' could be defined by a lot of things. Check out: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/style

That will give you an idea on the sort of things we are looking for.

Style can be defined by each person in a different way, but what I would bethinking of would be more of your style of magic.

If you take this as Cards/Coin/Close Up. Or take it to the next level withmore details such as 'Smooth' 'Fire' 'Vanish' etc.

Its up to you on how you take 'Style' and part of the contest will bejudged on the style. But the main part, is upon the context of the video(The actual video) lol.

Cheers for the email, and feel free to ask any more questions througheither email, or the site!"

Well, I hope that helps. Again, if you have any more question, feel free to email me, comment on my blog, or contact Blink through www.themagicreview.com

Remember, deadline is May 31st.

Cheers, Tom