If you havent already seen the trailers for the two most ultimate coin in bottles, then check them out here. Bullet and Factory Sealed (Note, If pages are offline, check back at halloween, noon Pacifc)




Ive just seen both trailers for these, all I can say is WOW. These look like the cleanest CIBs (Coin In Bottle) Ive ever seen, I think I might pick up both of these, Ive been looking for a decent CIB for ages. I will definatley be putting these into my routine.




For those of you who havent seen them, Ill give a little description.




Bullet: Show bottle, take cap off and let people check it, put cap back on, take coin (anyone's), hold on the palm of your hand, slam bottle (base) on your palm, coin shoots in. Hand out for inspection.... To good to be true?

Factory Sealed : Take a full bottle of water, take a coin, rub the coin on bottle, coin melts through. Hand out for inspection, sounds impossible? Just wait till you see the trailer. Oh did I mention spectators can hold the bottle while you do this....