Last night was legend, I went to the North Shore Magicians Club in Takapuna last night, and it was a great night to go as it was close up month. I got there, really early and I met an Old Guy called Bill, he showed me some stuff with some safety pins and the colour changing knife, which was actually quite good.


I then met the Vice President of the Club and chatted with him for a bit, then we went in side and sat down, and they spoke about the show they recently did. ( Which I missed :'( ) Then, someone had to do an initiation act. It was pretty good, it would look good to a lay audience I must admit. Then we went back into the room, and the person who was taking the meeting asked if anyone had any magic to show, this month was card magic. About 6 people went up including me, I perform the classic "World's Greatest Card Trick". Another dude did a brilliant Triumph Routine, Which I now really want to learn. There was this 8 year old (about) who performed a really good card trick, which fooled me completely.

That was about it pretty much, I chatted with some of the guys after and made some good friends, cant wait till next month now, its going to be legend.

Oh, and also my Mum has found her video camera, so some Street Vidoes coming soon. And also Ive just downloaded Lee Asher's Witness ( From www.theory11.com )I shall be writing a review soon,

Thanks for reading

Cheers, Tom